Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Delicious and Fast! Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken
We had this Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken for dinner the other night. Mr. Flamingo couldn’t stop raving about it! The chicken was moist and tender; the sauce was light and tasty! We will have this again!
Prep time 5 min
Cook time 15 min
Total time 20 min
Author Layla from GimmDelicious.com
- 4 small-medium chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 cup light cream, or half and half
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach (optional)
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large heavy skillet or pan. Add chicken to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes per side or until outside is golden and the chicken is cooked through (cooking times will vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts).
- Remove chicken from the pan, reduce heat to low-medium, add garlic; stir for 30 seconds. Add the cream or half and half, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine. Stir in 1 cup chopped spinach if desired. Simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
- Return chicken to the pan and simmer for another minute, then turn off heat. Spoon sauce over chicken. Serve with pasta or veggies.
More: Cooking Articles